Nadine’s Nuggets ~ Embracing Change
Hello Dear Readers, and Welcome to a new edition of NADINE’S NUGGETS ~ morsels of information from various arenas including Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Herbology, Personal Training and Nutrition.
This issue explores Embracing Change, and features a few thoughts to ponder. I have also included a bit of information regarding changes you will see on the coachnadine.com website (FB, Twitter, iTunes) as well as the launch of the SOUL Food deck one app for iphone/ipad/ipod touch.
CHANGE is in the air! Evidence can be seen on the news, in the weather patterns and within conversations surrounding you. Within the past weeks, my awareness has been drawn to multiple conversations regarding shifts in health status, shifts in employment status or moving to a new home or territory.
Within each conversation was an underlying thread of the unknown, a spark of uncertainty. At the same time, there was a sense of excitement for what might be on the horizon. Old behavior might have each of us grabbing onto what we know (panic, fear, etc) as we discover that with CHANGE comes OPPORTUNITY. And with Opportunity, a door will open allowing us to grow.
Affirmation:I Believe there is more for me to Explore. For now, I will simply Allow Myself to FEEL my Feelings
We have the Opportunity to be Grateful for the Past. Here are a few thoughts to ponder:
* What is the most significant skill I mastered in this place?
* What did I learn about Myself while being here?
* How did I grow? List all the areas
* Where was my growth hindered or blocked?
* What friendships did I Embrace?
We also have the Opportunity to Create our next steps. Thoughts to ponder might include:
* What NEW Opportunities are now available to me as I move forward?
* In what ways can I Growth?
* What Risks might I encounter with this new opportunity?
* How would I like be be Seen or Validated in my next relationship, job, etc
* How would I like to be greeted on a daily basis?
* How would I like to be compensated for my time? Knowledge? Etc
* What is an area of my personality I would like Embrace? (have more eye contact, smile more, present a Positive outlook on life, etc)
* Create a list of ALL of the Things YOU would like to experience in your new job/relationship etc.
Affirmation: I follow my Inner Guidance and Embrace this new phase of my journey
The Bach Flower Remedy WALNUT ~ helps with new beginnings . Bach wrote that Walnut is ‘the Remedy for those who have decided to take a great step forward in life, to break old conventions, to leave old limits and restrictions and start on a new way.’ If you find you have made a choice to move in a new direction or take on a new challenge, have your bags packed and are sitting in your boat, but the boat is still tied to the dock, Walnut is the remedy to choose.
As you EMBRACE this CHANGE in your life… I say.. CONTRATS to you. Enjoy the ride… and… Share your Journey with someone. Odds are, they just might hold the key to the doorway you are supposed to enter.
Affirmation:I Embrace this Glorious path I find myself Traveling. I walk forward in Confidence, Ease and Joy.
~ Flexibility+ Appreciation + EASE
*** HOT HAWT HOTTT ***
SOUL Food deck one by NADINE, N.D., C.N.S
Nadine is a Naturopath and Holistic Nutrition Specialist, as such, can not and will not diagnose a disease, claim to cure a disease or prescribe medications. Dr Nadine provides knowledge; making it possible to take greater personal responsibility and ownership of your overall health and well-being. Making new eating and lifestyle choices along the way will allow improvement in quality of life and allows for greater self-awareness, self-discovery, internal balance and self-healing.